- Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
- A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.”
How is that possible?
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
- What can you catch but not throw?
- A house has 4 walls. All of the walls are facing south, and a bear is circling the house. What color is the bear?
- They come out at night without being called, and are lost in the day without being stolen. What are they?