- The Guardian, article about dementia in Japan and the ageing population.
- The Guardian, article about replacing inhabitants with dolls.
- The BBC, about buying fake qualifications.
- The BBC, about Amazon checkoutless system.
- Video about the Amazon shop.
- Guardian article about Amazon checkoutless system
- The Guardian, Loneliness article, opinion
- Camouflage knitting, hardly any words, all pictures
- The Guardian, Hong Kong Caverns
- vocabulary for above
- Photo article about overcrowding in Hong Kong
- BBC – Enduring appeal of conspiracy theories
- BBC – Mummy Swiss ancestor of Boris Johnson
- End of satellite broadcasting
- BBC – Saving a writer’s life
- BBC – Strava data implications
- The Guardian – Novel from c1610 about the New World
- BBC – American & Historical British pronunciation
- BBC – Has the Queen become common?
- Guardian – USA vs PRC in Latin America
- Bermuda Royal Gazette – Charlotte talking about getting across the Atlantic
- BBC – Threat of Crypto Currency Mining to the Search for Alien Life
- BBC – Pizza deliveries to German Lawyer mystery
- BBC – Ultra processed foods lead to cancer
- BBC – Swedish Business Culture – modesty
- BBC – Mapping conflict through algorithms
- New York Times – Lost Rice Strain Rediscovered
- BBC – Facebook Cookies in Belgium
- BBC – Traffic Light romance
- BBC – Is Money Real? 10R
- Metro – giving up plastic
- BBC – Australian Swimmer, 99 Years Old
- BBC – Doping in UK Sports
- Guardian – Apple Headquarters Design Flaw
- Guardian – Chinese VPN Operator Imprisoned
- Guardian – Rewriting the dictionary for children of the 21st century
- BBC – French etiquette – stereotypes
- BBC – Pagan Roots of Easter Traditions
- BBC – Latvian vs Russian in school
- Guardian referendum story about Latvian/Russian debate
- BBC – Glass milk bottles returning to use
- BBC – Caves – use of the rare word “speleologist”
- The Guardian – normal people and economics
a host of
to object to
mercury rarely dips